GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS : Integrated Engineering Cold air intake & CTS Turbo Muffler Delete

Jrb5

Passed Driver's Ed
CTS Turbo Muffler Delete, CTS Intake Pipe K&N filter (new)

CTS Turbo Inlet Hose MQB
K&N Performance Air Filter MQB

$60 for CTS Intake Hose (shipped) Brand New
$50 for K&N Filter (shipped) Brand New
SOLD $50 for Turbo Muffler Delete (installed for 1 day) - SOLD

Located in 85308

Last edited:

Jrb5

Passed Driver's Ed
Aren't you the guy that had a boost leak after TMD?

Yes, but it was numerous things.

The IE open filter CAI was stupid loud (2019's have been reported to be louder from a DV standpoint) and sounded like a worse leak than it was.

The leak was coming from having a dirty (with oil) silicon turbo muffler output hose. The oil was on the interior of the hose that connects to the male part of the TMD, it was preventing a good seal from occurring. It was a thin coating that was enough to prevent a good seal from happening along with me not having the clamps tight enough.

I decided not to keep the muffler delete on as the cold air intake was way louder than I already wanted.

But now I have decided to keep the CAI as I have become used to it.

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yes, but it was numerous things.

The IE open filter CAI was stupid loud (2019's have been reported to be louder from a DV standpoint) and sounded like a worse leak than it was.

The leak was coming from having a dirty (with oil) silicon turbo muffler output hose. The oil was on the interior of the hose that connects to the male part of the TMD, it was preventing a good seal from occurring. It was a thin coating that was enough to prevent a good seal from happening along with me not having the clamps tight enough.

I decided not to keep the muffler delete on as the cold air intake was way louder than I already wanted.

But now I have decided to keep the CAI as I have become used to it.

Ah ok. I was looking at the title and came to see if the intake was available lol.

Jrb5

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah ok. I was looking at the title and came to see if the intake was available lol.

Yeah i updated the title, but it does not show on the page before this! :confused:

I do have the CTS silicon intake hose and K&N filter if you want something more mild.

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah i updated the title, but it does not show on the page before this! :confused:

I do have the CTS silicon intake hose and K&N filter if you want something more mild.

I have both those. Was just loking to see if there was a good deal on an open