GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blow by

jiannu

Ready to race!
I could say the same thing, but is the shit part from cts, that was the right way to install, but hole alway gonna bend on the way CTS made it to install

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk
My installer f##$ up and instead of installing metal flange which looks like a banana, he installed a short flange allowing the rubber pipe to collapse hence the kink. The one circled is the one he used but my v2 kit came with a longer flange.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

rafycotto

Ready to race!
My installer f##$ up and instead of installing metal flange which looks like a banana, he installed a short flange allowing the rubber pipe to collapse hence the kink. The one circled is the one he used but my v2 kit came with a longer flange.

I have v2 too, it came with short flange. I blame my tech cuz i though he cut the flange, but no, it came short.

So now u turbo blew the seal, that why is burning oil. Turbo has 1 year warranty, if still under, request the the repair

jiannu

Ready to race!
I have v2 too, it came with short flange. I blame my tech cuz i though he cut the flange, but no, it came short.

So now u turbo blew the seal, that why is burning oil. Turbo has 1 year warranty, if still under, request the the repair

Mechanic got in touch with Garrett and they laughed at him. They say they get this question once a week....." oil line kinked and turbo had major blow by, are the seals gone?" No is the answer. They have a oil restrictor installed as a fail proof. I ended up putting it back in the car....no smoke since

It's been over a year i had the boss600 so no warranty anyways.

rafycotto

Ready to race!
Mechanic got in touch with Garrett and they laughed at him. They say they get this question once a week....." oil line kinked and turbo had major blow by, are the seals gone?" No is the answer. They have a oil restrictor installed as a fail proof. I ended up putting it back in the car....no smoke since

It's been over a year i had the boss600 so no warranty anyways.

Well, mine was leaking oil thru turbine side. I just contacted cts (vendor) and made the warranty claim, they did all process to send it to garrett. So i got a new core with the same housing from cts, but painted.

jiannu

Ready to race!
Well, mine was leaking oil thru turbine side. I just contacted cts (vendor) and made the warranty claim, they did all process to send it to garrett. So i got a new core with the same housing from cts, but painted.

Did u have the oil restrictor installed? Maybe it would have saved it like mine was.