GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carista

aar1217

Passed Driver's Ed
I was tired of waiting for OBD11 to make an iOS version so I got the Clarista OBD plug in/app. Seems to work pretty well.

Has anyone modified the setting for the window down feature via the remote key fob? I enabled the auto down/auto up. The auto up works but the auto down does not. Not sure if i missed a step. Thinking about it now, I have the window lock on so I'm not sure if that prevents it from working.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I was tired of waiting for OBD11 to make an iOS version so I got the Clarista OBD plug in/app. Seems to work pretty well.

Has anyone modified the setting for the window down feature via the remote key fob? I enabled the auto down/auto up. The auto up works but the auto down does not. Not sure if i missed a step. Thinking about it now, I have the window lock on so I'm not sure if that prevents it from working.

No idea but probably does. Easy enough to find out.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG

Some of the options on carista require two different changes to be made, it usually prompts you as to which ones these are though.

Thomas.brian23

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Yes, I was able to enable the window up/ window down from the key fob feature using Carista on my 2018. As Carlosfandango said, I think there are two different changes that have to be made on the app in order to enable.

aar1217

Passed Driver's Ed
So i had to enable both changes (which I did originally and the down function didnt work), but once I enabled the functionality in the vehicle settings it worked. Odd.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Does anyone know the difference between ESC off Version 1 and ECS OFF version 2 on Carista? I have a 2018 GTI, thank you.
The two versions alter how a short and long press on the ESC button behaves, you’ll just have to try it and see what message comes up on the dash when pressed to say what’s been turned off/on.