GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good shop near the IE?

Catastrophic

Hey everyone. So I got a new set of housing: New Headlights, and everything is working except the low beams. Those are the bulbs I had to put in myself and I think I probably just did it wrong because everything else is working fine. I need to find a place to take my car to get it checked out and finished right. I thought about doing it myself, but I would honestly rather have someone else do it who knows what they are doing. I thought about going to a local mechanic my family has always gone too, but I don't know if that's a good idea with this? Or would it probably be fine because he is a regular mechanic and would be able to most likely figure it out? He specializes in transmissions, but does pretty much everything. I would love to get this worked on asap though since I cant drive my car at night unless its with the brights atm lol. Thanks

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Wiring/lighting is a whole different beast than transmission/drivetrain work. You can probably post in the electronics section of the forum with pics/description of how you installed the lights and someone can point you in the right direction.

DiscusInferno

Go Kart Newbie
Don't know of shops to go to in Inland Empire.

If you want to travel to Orange County, there's plenty of good shops to choose from. I personally go to Metric Autosport in HB.