GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leavenworth 2018

E-rok

Passed Driver's Ed
Do people still go to this? I went in 15 with my S4. Talked the wife into a guys night there, would be cool to see some other MK7s

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BLem7

Passed Driver's Ed
Do people still go to this? I went in 15 with my S4. Talked the wife into a guys night there, would be cool to see some other MK7s

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I went last year with a bunch of other VW's (Seattle group). It was packed by the time we got there so we had to park in a dirt lot way outside the main area. Suggest you go early if you want a decent parking spot

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
I am part of the Seattle Group of R's and GTIs and we have decided to go another weekend. This last year we got split up and only about 10 of us made it into the car show lot

Unfortunately the current trip is over crowded and just not the same. Message me if want some details on the other event. We also have a ocean cruise coming up

wildstar87

Passed Driver's Ed
I am part of the Seattle Group of R's and GTIs and we have decided to go another weekend. This last year we got split up and only about 10 of us made it into the car show lot

Unfortunately the current trip is over crowded and just not the same. Message me if want some details on the other event. We also have a ocean cruise coming up

What's this Seattle group? How can one join?