GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NYC/BROOKLYN/LONG ISLAND MEETUPS WANTED !

SSV3NOM

Passed Driver's Ed
Anymore meets happening?

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
SSV3NOM I saw you in New Hyde Park in the parking lot of Path Mark. You might remember me doing a double take and asking you about your paint. It looks awesome lol.
How much did it cost to do that?

SSV3NOM

Passed Driver's Ed
SSV3NOM I saw you in New Hyde Park in the parking lot of Path Mark. You might remember me doing a double take and asking you about your paint. It looks awesome lol.
How much did it cost to do that?

Lol! Dude, you got pulled over right? As I was leaving I saw a white mk7 pulled over lol.

Normally it's around $1000 but I got a deal for $600. I'll be getting it re-done soon.

dosa

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey I'm always around NHP area.. I've seen some guys meet up by the smashburger parking lot and across the street where T-Mobile & Duane Reade is.. any meetups these days?

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
We have alot of car meets in the summer up here in ct.

saganian1

Car(s)
2015 Golf TDI 6spd
Would love to attend if someone organizes the events.

p.s Does anyone here have 15" oem lyon wheels that they want to get rid off? I'll buy them from you.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully there will be some meets as it gets warmer
Normally on Sunday's I go to the Yorktown Cars & Coffee, this past Sunday was great I saw 2 Golf R and a GTI, McLaren, Lambos etc... It's fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
23 GTI 40th
im in the smithtown/hauppauge area, 4 door CSG gti

erikweber321

Ready to race!
I'm in the Westchester dutchess orange county area and can travel, anyone know next meet?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
There is a Voksnation or whatever the name is on March 20th somewhere in Queens Forest Park I think, I went last year but I think that I was the only one with an MK7 this year should be better

Z27

Ready to race!
I've been to the NJ Thursday night meets and would love to find a meet that's local.

MK7.5_Roa

Ready to race!
There is a Voksnation or whatever the name is on March 20th somewhere in Queens Forest Park I think, I went last year but I think that I was the only one with an MK7 this year should be better

I would go if it wasn't on a Sunday [emoji25] I've been searching for local meets !

Edit: I thought this included NJ