GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfs everyday.. with OT journal.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I likes.. Got a separate set of adapters too.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
These are certainly intriguing, definitely like that they are US made and that they use pins instead of the ratcheting design for locking.

I've already noticed a little deformation in my pinch welds and will probably give these a try too.

Nice find!

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
My regular jack stands have a flat-like platform with rubber protectors so they will definitely have a place in my garage for future use (they weren't cheap either) but these Rennstands will quickly prove that they are far superior to use inside my garage with limited space.

I will be giving them a run (just 2 for now) tomorrow when I will remove the rear section of my Borla to paint the exhaust tips matte black.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Started working on preparing for the black VW emblems coming to me soon.. Wrapped the silver emblem base with glossy black wrap.

(Yes, my STIs hood is unlatched.. she's getting power from her battery manager while parked in the garage)

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
If I was to do it over, I would heat gun the center of the rear black emblem and bend them inward as the snaps are not latching. The bottom tip of the "V" and center top tip of the "W" tends to stick out about 1.5mm as it's not latching properly no matter how hard I banged on the emblem probably from the thickness of the vinyl.

But considering how poorly assembled my Golf-R is out of the factory, the imperfections blends in well..LOL