GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MQB Functions Activation Without FeC/SWaP ( Remotely )

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Hello there,
we can do this activations for you. ;)

SKODA-SEAT-AUDI-VW

We can do all this with remote activation.

- Cruise Control System (CCS)

- Adaptive Cruise Control System & Front Assist (ACC)

- Driving Profile Selection / Driving Modes (Comfort-Eco-Normal-Sport-Individual)

- Media activation: Voice Control & App Connect (Smartlink / Android Auto), i can activate NAVi.

- Component Upgrade (Like Can-Gateway Activation)

activation will be done w/o FeC/SWaP.
You need only good network connection & Vas5054A

If you need one or more of them, contact me.

Telegram :
https://t.me/vagretrofit
Instagram : http://instagr.am/vagretrofit
FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/vagretretrofitcoding/

Last edited:

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Do not use this guy, he is a scammer and will take your money then ghost you!
Can't speak to your situation but I had positive experiences with this person. Hope you get everything worked out.

He worked very hard for me over the course of several days to activate and code ACC. Money well spent.

skyline97128

Car(s)
09' CW GTI
He was supposed to code my navigation remotely until he told me that my unit would not allow navigation in my AID so he said he had a discover pro unit he would sell me that would work. That was about a month ago and since then he has blocked me from his facebook, instagram and WhatsApp. For about 2 weeks he would tell me the unit was shipped but not provide any shipping details. He has not responded to any of my messages since May 3rd and appears to have disappeared with my money and I still do not have the unit he promised.

Just don't understand how someone like this can actually help some people and scam others! Just wanted to make sure people on the form are aware of what he has done so no one else gets scammed!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I can't speak to his disappearance or taking your money other than to say that sucks if true. But from reading through threads on this topic in preparation for my AID retrofit, discover media will show maps just fine. The difference is that discover pro can show the map on the main screen and AID simultaneously, whilr discover media is one or the other.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

skyline97128

Car(s)
09' CW GTI
I can't speak to his disappearance or taking your money other than to say that sucks if true. But from reading through threads on this topic in preparation for my AID retrofit, discover media will show maps just fine. The difference is that discover pro can show the map on the main screen and AID simultaneously, whilr discover media is one or the other.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I wish I had know that before paying him for a Discover Pro that I will likely not receive! he told me that what I wanted to do (have maps show in my AID) would not work with a discover media. My goal was to not lose sirius radio in my quest for getting maps to work but who knows if it will ever happen!

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
He was supposed to code my navigation remotely until he told me that my unit would not allow navigation in my AID so he said he had a discover pro unit he would sell me that would work. That was about a month ago and since then he has blocked me from his facebook, instagram and WhatsApp. For about 2 weeks he would tell me the unit was shipped but not provide any shipping details. He has not responded to any of my messages since May 3rd and appears to have disappeared with my money and I still do not have the unit he promised.

Just don't understand how someone like this can actually help some people and scam others! Just wanted to make sure people on the form are aware of what he has done so no one else gets scammed!

Yea that definitely sucks man, I'm real sorry to hear that. You're right, makes no sense how someone can provide legit service sometimes but then treat others this way.

This remote coding / retrofit business definitely requires a leap of faith from the customer.

Last edited:

skyline97128

Car(s)
09' CW GTI
I have sent him a PM on here and hopefully he will respond but I don't have high hopes. I will definitely keep everyone updated on the situation if he does respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.