GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Anyone here planning on checking out dubfest in grayslake?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

Last year someone left a business card/flyer on my car while it was parked in a parking lot for Dubfest and I ended up missing it. I was thinking about going this year though. How's the turnout?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

Deutschland Raketen will be rolling in deep. We are cruising in with another club, Euro Evolution. We should have about 30 cars between those two for the cruise in. Last year was a big turnout, our club won an award for largest car club presence beating out the hosts Windy City Euros :cool:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Deutschland Raketen will be rolling in deep. We are cruising in with another club, Euro Evolution. We should have about 30 cars between those two for the cruise in. Last year was a big turnout, our club won an award for largest car club presence beating out the hosts Windy City Euros :cool:
Well played! Maybe I will see you there sir

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
The year before my car one an award for best in show lmao. Turns out a lot of the judges that year really liked track cars vs the bagz and ramz cars. There was a lot of butthurt stance kids that didn't think I should have gotten that. I don't even think I washed my car for the event hahahaa

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
If you actually come over and talk to us this time instead of hiding [emoji23]
Lmao will do!
The year before my car one an award for best in show lmao. Turns out a lot of the judges that year really liked track cars vs the bagz and ramz cars. There was a lot of butthurt stance kids that didn't think I should have gotten that. I don't even think I washed my car for the event hahahaa
I agree with the decision still don't know why people think the stance life is cool......

Misshe11

Passed Driver's Ed
Lmao will do!I agree with the decision still don't know why people think the stance life is cool......

OK I kinda wanna go to this since its in my backyard? Only question would be which is better to bring the Golf R or the 911 S Cab? (1st world problems)...

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
OK I kinda wanna go to this since its in my backyard? Only question would be which is better to bring the Golf R or the 911 S Cab? (1st world problems)...
Haha definitely go there will be lots and lots of vdubs. There were over 20 Rs last year That's including r32s.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Of course that falls on a day I have a wedding to go to.
Skip the wedding

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
sooo dubfest anyone? We'll have the Deutschland Raketen/ banner up. Come say hi