GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LITTCO is38x - who actually runs one?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Lol, well at 5k miles I would expect not :D

Installed in November so I haven't had much time with it yet. It's going to keep getting it's daily abuse and i'll be racking up miles.

28+ psi to redline would have killed an IS38 on the first week, lol.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
Shouldn't you have your own thread instead of constantly hijacking a thread based on a competitor's product? All jokes aside?
I don't mind Ed being on here because he never talks trash about Littco's products *cough VTT* and he is a great tuning option for those who want Cobb. I'm going to use him to tune my L450, so I encourage his input on here.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Shouldn't you have your own thread instead of constantly hijacking a thread based on a competitor's product? All jokes aside?
His opinions are pretty meaningful to just about every person on this forum and he never demeans anyone else's product. Technically me and you both are hijacking this whole forum by being A3s and not mk7's and no one says anything to us.

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie

Ed is a great contributor to our community. He is welcome here or in any thread. Both Dan and Ed have participated in each others threads.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

BeA3t

His opinions are pretty meaningful to just about every person on this forum and he never demeans anyone else's product. Technically me and you both are hijacking this whole forum by being A3s and not mk7's and no one says anything to us.

I can take my two extra driven wheels elsewhere, I could care less. I just have the balls to call out unprofessionalism when I see it. I guess that's rare around here. "I'll just leave this right here"...

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
I can take my two extra driven wheels elsewhere, I could care less. I just have the balls to call out unprofessionalism when I see it. I guess that's rare around here. "I'll just leave this right here"...

Could you please take your balls too? I don’t want the smell of your dad’s ass to linger...

jaymkvii

Passed Driver's Ed
Being proud of your products and seeing them come to fruition is anything but unprofessional, but please enlighten me.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

tytus1994

Ready to race!
Maybe you are just the minority because at no point have I ever seen any unprofessionalism from Ed. He tunes a lot of littcos turbos. He has countless times said his and the L450 are great turbos. He has even said the is38x for the price is a great buy. Your comment has nothing to do with balls and more to do with your blind opinion on stuff you know nothing about.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R

Sorry if my comments offended you for some reason. I do have my own threads and Dan from Littco has commented on them and is always welcome to. Since I also tune cars with these turbos, I think my comments are relevant and it seems that the vast majority of members appreciate my input don’t take any negativity from my posts.

Hope you have a nice day!

— Ed

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Sorry if my comments offended you for some reason. I do have my own threads and Dan from Littco has commented on them and is always welcome to. Since I also tune cars with these turbos, I think my comments are relevant and it seems that the vast majority of members appreciate my input don’t take any negativity from my posts.

Hope you have a nice day!

— Ed

Thank you Ed for not answering with rage, cinicism or insulting the other. The best part of this forum has always been their community.