GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TCU Tune question

Slick99

Ready to race!
I’ve tried searching but no luck. Quick question. Is there a TCU tune out for the new 7 speed DSG? Thanks!

TVS engineering has done the TCU tune on DQ381

j_rad91!

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Guess I’ll have to be patient! I just picked up a 2019 GTI S. So do down pipes or cold air intakes and what not also not work on the 19’s?

vwinva

Ready to race!
Guess I’ll have to be patient! I just picked up a 2019 GTI S. So do down pipes or cold air intakes and what not also not work on the 19’s?

Some intakes may not fit because our 2019s have larger batteries. I know that the S&B intakes does not fit.

Haven’t seen any reports on downpipes but I don’t think there will be any fitment issues. That area of the car should be the same as previous years.

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
2019s are using a new ecu so companies have to figure out how to crack it. Unfortunately it hasn’t been done yet but just give it time.

I just got mine, I’d just enjoy the car in stock form, with the 7 speed, it’s still quicker than last year (and I had a 6 speed DSG 2018) and let the car break in a bit more with longer warranty. UNI has the 2018 tunes out, so I’m hopeful the will have/are working on the 2019 ECUs now.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Fingers crossed on the 2019 ECUs getting figured out. Apparently APR literally gave up and redirected their efforts to BMWs.

Apparently it’s blockchain encrypted which, if true, means no tuners going to be able to crack the new ECU.

Really, REALLY hope that isn’t true, because that would be very sad indeed for the future of GTIs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk