GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I never really liked the 914 but values seem to be going up, and it was a good deal.
But it has grown on me.
Picked it up a few days before Christmas and parked it, then it went to the shop the day after Christmas and it has been there ever since.
They haven't touched it yet, but not in a hurry.
Gulf would be cool as well. But since the car is already (repainted) black, it is staying that way...for now.
Here it is on the lift at my father-in-laws house...

Some rust issues, some clutch issues, some motor issues, and needs new tires lol
Definitely a project.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
For many years I kept several packs of JPS cigarettes on my mantel and I don't smoke.

I gifted myself an official signed replica of Senna’s blue Nacional cap but I haven’t worn it.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
FORZA FERRARI 2019 WDC CONFIRMED.

edit: Imprezzed by the alfa, the hondas are running great.... wouldnt be surprised if RB was just a tad farther back from Merc/ferrari than before, seeing as how well TR ended 2018 and how well testing is going.... I gotta feeling the Williams is a 107% contender.... idk of the mclaren, i think they havent improved..... but the drivers are happy, Lando said it feels better than the 2018 he drove.... im also wondering about racing point, i think all the spotlight on Williams have people not noticing their A spec car... supposedly a B spec is coming in Melbourne, its basically a 2018 car at the moment, not good....

Last edited:

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
That was a really good season for a documentary.
Could have been better if Seb brought more of a fight in the second half of the season.
But still enough drama to make it good otherwise...

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
That was a really good season for a documentary.
Could have been better if Seb brought more of a fight in the second half of the season.
But still enough drama to make it good otherwise...

Hockenheim did him in.

That mistake rattled him and it lost his calm. He started driving like a desperate man, making more mistakes after.

I have this sneaky feeling Leclerc will make Ferrari great again.

Last edited:

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I remember watching him slide into that wall and thinking "yep, this was it." lol.

Felt so bad for him. And I kinda know the feeling of a stupid mistake: signed an incorrect score on my scorecard for a junior golf championship round and lost 1st runner up by two strokes.

Thankfully, I didn’t have a tifosi on my back.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I thought I would try my luck with a fantasy team this season. If anyone is interested let me know and we can setup a league for the thread.

info on the format:
https://fantasy.formula1.com/

Definitely! Never played fantasy football or anything like that so, mind taking the lead on this?

I already made my three teams.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Last edited: