GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Prototype Turbo Results

radoroc

Ready to race!
We’re trying to catch up from the long weekend. If you left a voicemail, you will get a call back. Voicemail and e-mail are the most reliable ways to reach us.

— Ed

That's understandable but this is from Feb. 11. I kinda expected to be contacted last week. I did leave a voicemail.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
That's understandable but this is from Feb. 11. I kinda expected to be contacted last week. I did leave a voicemail.

You should have definitely been contacted last week in that case. Very sorry about that, looking into it now.

Thanks
— Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R

Issue resolved... looks like the spam folder ate Patrick's response.

For everyone out there... If we haven't responded to an inquiry or communication after more than 1-2 business days, please contact us via e-mail or phone call because it usually means there is a communication issue on either end. We always strive to respond within 1 business day.

Thanks
-- Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hey guys, here's a recent customer's results. This is a 2016 Golf R. The car went in to AWD tuning for a baseline run with basic bolt-ons running Cobb's Stage 3 93 Octane file. Then the AWD tuning installed our EQT Vortex Turbo and APR HPFP and I e-tuned the car for them. Here are the results from baseline to the finished product. All on just 93 Octane pump gas. That's 90whp gain from turbo, HPFP, and tuning... not too shabby.

Thanks
-- Ed

Attachments

• Chris D VW Golf R PowerDynePC.jpg
    Chris D VW Golf R PowerDynePC.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 639

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Hey guys, here's a recent customer's results. This is a 2016 Golf R. The car went in to AWD tuning for a baseline run with basic bolt-ons running Cobb's Stage 3 93 Octane file. Then the AWD tuning installed our EQT Vortex Turbo and APR HPFP and I e-tuned the car for them. Here are the results from baseline to the finished product. All on just 93 Octane pump gas. That's 90whp gain from turbo, HPFP, and tuning... not too shabby.

Thanks
-- Ed

Are those #s fwhp or awhp? I ask cause that cobb stg3 seems low

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Mustang Dyno. Add about 15% to those numbers to compare with Dynojet numbers....

This is not necessarily the case. Most newer Mustang's out there are set up to read similar to Dynojets. Based on the power output, I don't think this is a true "heart breaker" mustang.

-- Ed

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
This is not necessarily the case. Most newer Mustang's out there are set up to read similar to Dynojets. Based on the power output, I don't think this is a true "heart breaker" mustang.

-- Ed

So what was the bounty for a 10 second pass again? Lol

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Here's a 2017 Golf R that we finished up last week. We installed our EQT Turbo, charge pipe, HPFP, LPFP, and performed a custom tune. The car is running a mixed 95-96 octane fuel. The tune is done at 28psi.

Attachments

• kelvin_17golf r.jpg
    kelvin_17golf r.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 560