GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Norcal suspension shop?

pieguy

Ready to race!
Neil Campos no longer does work out of his garage anymore. He's taking a break. Joseph Oneperfectdose is probably your best bet for good work done well and affordably. He's located in Morgan Hill. He did my Turbo, MPI, LPFP, DP, Intercooler and fuel lines perfectly. He does suspension work on his car all the time and has worked on mk5/6/7 extensively.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
neil campos and oneperfectdose both responded and are rad dudes but both could only do the work on a weekend and I had limited availability so had 034 do the work, expensive but they did an amazing job with outstanding service. pretty crazy expensive but great guys at 034

Last edited:

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Neil is the GOAT but is currently not taking work. There’s another guy on FB named Yani Fourtanitis (probably horribly misspelled) that has good reviews.

Shop wise I really like Dubclinic. Reasonable rates, great shop and service. 034 is also high quality but seems to be a bit more expensive. There is also a shop near me called Elite Performance. I don’t know how much experience they have with VWs but they are real enthusiasts and track addicts. I plan on taking my car there for any future tire/alignment related issues.

acegp1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Trackspec x2