GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help regarding Clutch...

Deetyler14

Hi everyone

I’ve had my 2014 GTD for 2.5 years now. Never skipped a beat apart from being a bit juicy on the oil due to my mileage. It’s currently on 73k and the dual mass is on its way out. Gutted as this is not a cheap job! I’ve even considered trading it in at this point but I do love the car.

What sort of prices have you been paying for this? And is this is common at this mileage??

Thanks in advance :)

CP3 GTD

No idea what it goes for over there, but I paid $1400 for dmf,clutch disk, pressure plate, slave cylinder, gear oil and labor on mine at ~150k miles.

ROBK75

Ready to race!
Hi everyone

I’ve had my 2014 GTD for 2.5 years now. Never skipped a beat apart from being a bit juicy on the oil due to my mileage. It’s currently on 73k and the dual mass is on its way out. Gutted as this is not a cheap job! I’ve even considered trading it in at this point but I do love the car.

What sort of prices have you been paying for this? And is this is common at this mileage??

Thanks in advance :)

I replaced mine at 50k miles when I noticed it slipping slightly, got a Sachs SRE Kit and the difference was massive. Heavier clutch pedal but pulls much better and is much more responsive.