GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brake calipers

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Can I ask why you "can't" do it yourself? It's literally an hour or two long job at the most. It takes longer to jack up the car and remove the wheels than it is to mask and paint the calipers.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
I live in a condo and there is absolutely no lighting down in p2. It’s not like a house where I can just put the car outside in my own space if you know what I mean. I am giving it some thought though. How much is the paint ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
Not my first job... I replaced the engine and transmission mounts. Added cold air intake... I put spacers and swap winter/summer tires every year. But like I said it’s dark in the building parking lot and it hurts my eyes after hours of squinting my eyes. So....

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Not my first job... I replaced the engine and transmission mounts. Added cold air intake... I put spacers and swap winter/summer tires every year. But like I said it’s dark in the building parking lot and it hurts my eyes after hours of squinting my eyes. So....

Power outlet in garage? Maybe LED work light.
Maybe head LED light.
Sounds like you can make this happen after doing those jobs.
On a Saturday find a parking lot. Friends house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exiwolfman

Passed Driver's Ed
Engine block paint works perfectly on calipers and all u do is remove ur wheels and place a rag between pads and rotors for over spray and paint ur caliper, easy does it...I use black and cleans up the look plus stays on.

No need for any special stuff or procedure to paint calipers.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Or just brush the paint on and save yourself from masking entirely.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk