GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale: P3 Multi-Gauge (With Track Pack)

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
FS: P3 Multi-Gauge (With Track Pack)

---SOLD---

I've had this gauge for some time now, but I have decided to go a different route with my GTI.

This is the red and white multi-function gauge, showing not only boost but also coolant temp, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp, throttle plate, speed, RPM (with shift light), battery voltage, and a 0-60 timer via the OBDII port.

This gauge also has the track pack installed, so along with the values mentioned above, this can also measure the air-fuel ratio, as well as adding 0-100, 60-130, 60-0, and 100-0 timers.

I purchased and installed it in late December, so it's barely seen any wear. The screen has no scratches or scuffs. There is no analog sensor for boost readouts, but the reading from the OBDII port has always been fairly accurate in my opinion.

This does not come preinstalled in a vent, you have to install it yourself. Installation is not a hassle at all, much easier to install (and remove) than I had expected. There are very thorough videos on how to do it if you're not sure.

Asking SOLD shipped (Retails at $390)

Shipping is within the lower 48, and I prefer PayPal. PM for any information or questions!

(This was the only decent picture I had of it functioning before I removed it.)

Last edited: