GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 for sale MK7 GTI

rocktown21

Ready to race!
been having what I think is DSG slip the last few weeks. So I've decided to just sell my Jb4 and return to stock. No issues with it all, data cable included. currently its installed on the vehicle so I took the best pics I could. I'm located in Rockford IL.asking 335 plus shipping or local pick up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Why not use the JBr to tune around the slip? Maybe a bit less boost?

rocktown21

Ready to race!
I've just been running map 2,I think its slip I'm just not positive.its under warranty, but I'm running a cts downpipe they'll try and blame that as a cause

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Is this the group 1 of the jb4

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Groups 1 - 3 are the same

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

rocktown21

Ready to race!
That's what I thought. I read they separate them into group to to track sales numbers

jeff8732

Last question what's the difference between the data cable and the Bluetooth set up? Besides wireless

rocktown21

Ready to race!
You have to run the data cable through your firewall to your laptop, or what I did phone. It's actually super simple.blutooth you dont have to worry about that

jeff8732

So I can still him it up to the phone with the data cable using a double female USB? And it works with the app?

rocktown21

Ready to race!
So I can still him it up to the phone with the data cable using a double female USB? And it works with the app?

Depends on your phone. But this is the cable I use. USB to micro USB-C.if you buy the jb4 I'll Include it