GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Littco L450 on it's way over the pond!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Mine did open up and I closed them back down to 0.024. The problem seemed to go away temporarily. I wonder if these plugs are off again...

Somethings not right there. I would definitely double check the plugs and coils.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
If you only have 1k miles on the plugs they should be good. Are you saying within the 1k you already regapped?
Yes I already regapped them. Out of the box they were 0.025-26 so I didn't adjust them. I started having this issue, so I pulled them and two were around 0.030.

AdrianNikonian

Passed Driver's Ed
I just installed RS3 coils the other week, so I don't think it's those. I might look into a different brand plug.

i have rs7 plugs, try them out and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Brought back from the dead.

Were you able to resolve your issue?
I’d like to know also because information I was given have changed In a years time. Daniel from Littco told me to run RS8 plugs when I install my L450 and UM said NOT to run a hpfp. Back when this was posted he was talking about the hpfp being on the way to an upgrade. I’m curious to how everything is now. Would definitely be helpful to me that is for sure. Love to know about how the car feels and what power it’s making now. Good call