GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flow Design Front and Side Aero, Maxton Rear Diffuser

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Hi All, I'm selling my lower Aero bits. I'm in SoCal and would like to do a local sale only currently, no shipping.

I'd really like these gone, so I've lowered my asking prices significantly!

All parts are Mk7 R specific. Flow Designs has recently moved to V3 and removed all the older first version parts from their site, but some retailers like FAS Tuning still have them listed.

https://flowdesignsaustralia.com/collections/mk7-golf-r

Front Lip:

SOLD. This lip is super tough, but has taken more than a few hits on my car. It's not ugly, but the underside of the lip is very scraped and the front has some dents from impacts. Installed on car Jan 2017. Some pics below of the damage.

Side Skirts, V2:

SOLD. Installed on the vehicle for the last year (Aug 2017) and look like new. A few bits underneath made contact with a floor jack at the corners but you can't see that installed.

All Flow Design hardware included to bolt parts to car, you will need to drill to bolt these pieces on.

IMG_20180207_223008_149 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

IMG_20171216_092830 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

20190217_185038 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

20190217_185042 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

20190217_184942 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

20190224_100646_HDR by Jon Collier, on Flickr

20190224_100717_HDR by Jon Collier, on Flickr

Maxton Design Rear Defuser: SOLD

Last edited:

GTI Dude 11

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
gti
Curious if you are ever in the OC area ( Irvine). I would like to grab the rear diffuser from you. Send me a text 9497480387

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
bump, parts are off the car now. I'll get some detail pics up shortly.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Do you think the lip might fit mk7.5 gti ?

No idea. I know flow design designs and fits a kit for each vehicle, so it's not meant for a GTI, just a MK7 R. Can you make it work? I don't know that either, I can only say it fits a MK7 R.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Bump, going to check shipping costs on the front lip and skirts separately and combined to see how that will go. A few people interested if I'm shipping right now, would still prefer local sale if possible.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
BACK FROM THE DEAD, the Flow Design parts are still available. They are also still difficult to ship, would love to find a local sale! Prices lowered!!!

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Can you dm some pics of the damage on the front lip?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I'll add the pics here actually, I've been meaning to.

The only real visible damage is on the driver side right at the corner, the lip caught a bit of driveway and it really dug into the plastic. I was being careless. The underside of the lip is going to get scratched, that's what it's there for, but from above you don't see anything odd. I've always just used a razor blade or file to clean up the edge.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Bump! Let's get these parts out of my garage and on to a car ASAP! Prices dropped real low now!