GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best DSG Paddles?

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Have you tried compared to the Leyo ones? and can you reach the bottom while turning with the b2's?

I have used other attaching paddles like Leyo ones but after getting the ST2 well worth the money. So much better as they are full replacement ones. And yes you can reach the bottom with the B2. Still a little tougher to shift but that’s is all shifters as it’s the way VW designed the mechanism which makes it easier for shiftin front the top and center compared to the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
But the price though...

How much have u spent on the various paddles, out of curiosity?

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Totally happy with these cheapies from EBay/AliExpress. They serve its purpose and I personally like the way they look. Plus I can't imagine getting longer extensions. The stalks, when pulled back, will rub on these extensions in certain positions. I imagine it would be worse with longer extensions.

Attachments

• Paddle Shifters.jpg
    Paddle Shifters.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 2,590

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
Racingline. No Comparison.

I'm enjoying mine.
In addition to the nice look, the three open areas make it easy to feel where you are on the paddle.
Plus, if your finger is in any one of those open areas, the paddle action works easily; this is in addition to the solid back area that's centered.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
I'm enjoying mine.
In addition to the nice look, the three open areas make it easy to feel where you are on the paddle.
Plus, if your finger is in any one of those open areas, the paddle action works easily; this is in addition to the solid back area that's centered.

I had bought those cheapo ebay jobbies and they were total utter garbage in comparison to the Racelines.

I thought the holes in the RL were kind of gimmicky, but like you've observed also, it's a great spot to get a feel and grip of the paddle with just say your pinky.