GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK7 GTI IS38 feeler ~ SOCAL

andrewha

Passed Driver's Ed
2015 Black Mk7 Gti S LP/6speed/4 door for sale
13,500 miles clean title

Mod list:

Is38 genuine turbo from hstuning professionally installed by Auto Union Tuning (100 miles on it)

Auto Union tuning in house clutch set up using an Audi TTrs pressure plate and their own custom designed clutch disk (100 miles on it)

Cts Full exhaust with the back exhaust cut where it hung too low + resonator it sounds great (6k miles)

APR intake/cts turbo inlet pipe (10k miles)

Golf r intercooler (5k miles)

P3 boost gauge + apr boost tap

034 dogbone mount/cts short shifter

Rotiform blq's 18x8.5 wrapped in hankook v12s Also got stock Austins/tires and 15/20mm spacers/nuts

Euro Tails OEM GTI

KW variant 3 coilovers with 13k miles on them

I have all stock parts. will not part out the car at this moment where i just finished the build, but if someone came to me with the money i wanted for the whole car/all the parts id part ways with the car.

Please dont tell me "you wont get your money back for the car" as i already know

Please dont say "just part out the car and sell it stock" i know this as well, but again this is more like a feeler

Oil changes every 5k, but just did one with the turbo swap.

95% of the work done to the car has been done by auto union tuning, and i have all records of everything done to the car.

Asking Price for everything is $32,000 obo, not really serious about selling this car because i do owe like 8k on it and its still daily driven and i dont mind driving it to the ground. Id be interested in trades i can throw cash on top if needed.

Text me whenever, text me for more pictures i wasnt really prepared to make this ad, So i dont mind taking any picture for you of whatever you want to see, but i just dont have them right now on my phone. So feel free to text me whenever if you have any questions (732) 404-7223

thanks homies if you read this much

Attachments

• car.pdf
    48.7 KB · Views: 622
  • car 2.pdf
    122.3 KB · Views: 515
  • car 3.pdf
    136.8 KB · Views: 450
  • car 4.pdf
    130.5 KB · Views: 482