GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

November Order Thread

ismile

Ready to race!
I have noticed I don't have the performance meter though which doesn't rly bother me if I'm honest,

Neither do I Lee, did some research and it seems to be that the Mexico built cars get it but we don't. I may be wrong, we might just need a software update but I doubt it on a brand new car.

Perhaps it's some Euro regulation about being distracted or something.
Anyway, not the end of the world.

Lee_fr200

Ready to race!
Yeah not too bothered, just enjoying driving it, before I bought it I was considering doing a few mods and tbh I rly don't think it needs a different exhaust or more power,

To me it's perfect rides well and is a lovely cruiser

irishrail123

Collecting my new baby this Saturday at 11:00 :D:D:D Will take some photos and put them up!

PTok72

Passed Driver's Ed
How long did it take from stage 5 until you picked up your new car?

i was lucky, my GTD left the factory on Friday 19th Feb and shipped from Emden port 3 days later.

I am collecting tomorrow, 3 weeks after it left the factory :D:D:D

The painstaking bit is when you know it has landed in the uk as it seems then to be in the hands of the haulage contractor and nobody at VW can really say how long it will take to the dealer.

First timer

Passed Driver's Ed
Spoke to the dealership my car moved to stage 5 on the 29th of February so they said my car Will be here at the end of the month.I hope it worth the wait I have never had to wait this long for a car before.

Last edited:

Lee_fr200

Ready to race!
Mine went stage 5 on 28th Jan I think it was and was here a week before March 1st so last week of Feb!

Honestly guys they're a great car! Absolutely loving mine just done 120 mile round trip tonight and averaged 38mpg which I don't think is bad considering its 230hp +

s1monc

Passed Driver's Ed
Just sold the wife's Volvo this morning to the first person that viewed, being picked up on Thursday, will miss it as we've had it 6 years and it's a great car. The wife will be car less as she won't drive my M5 lol. Wish the delivery of the Golf would hurry up!!

First timer

Passed Driver's Ed
Sound good Lee I just have to wait hopefully get my gti before the end off the month as my car still at stage 5 in transit. sad ?.