GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Us Your Intake!

Austin@GIAC1

Passed Driver's Ed

Forge Motorsport Carbon Intake.

These will be released in the U.S. within about 8 weeks.

16plus4v1

Ready to race!
Like that ARMA piece as well.

Doooo it

That SAI really bugs me. I have it too and have been debating this intake. I just don't like how I have to zip tie it somewhere. For the price, it should be integrated into the box.

For mine, I left it open and tucked it underneath. It's a small issue really as the SAI pump is only used for cold start up. If you wanted, take a holesaw bit and drill/tap the bottom of the case for a plastic barb'd fitting, or if you can get it close enough the hose will sit snug enough in the hole that you wouldn't need a fitting. It's not under pressure or susceptible to incoming water or anything like that.. That would be an option if you wanted it routed back in, but I wouldn't stress it..

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Doooo it

For mine, I left it open and tucked it underneath. It's a small issue really as the SAI pump is only used for cold start up. If you wanted, take a holesaw bit and drill/tap the bottom of the case for a plastic barb'd fitting, or if you can get it close enough the hose will sit snug enough in the hole that you wouldn't need a fitting. It's not under pressure or susceptible to incoming water or anything like that.. That would be an option if you wanted it routed back in, but I wouldn't stress it..

Hate that damn thing. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner. And that little high pitched sound at the end when the pump stops is classy, LOL.

16plus4v1

Ready to race!
Hate that damn thing. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner. And that little high pitched sound at the end when the pump stops is classy, LOL.

Mine sounds like a rattling clutch bearing until it shuts off. Once I make is out of the warranty period I'm doing a full SAI delete.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Does the Roc Euro intake work for those with the SAI secondary breather? Doesn't say on the website if it does.