Ready to race!
VWR R600. Sorry engine bay was dirty.

Attachments

• 10934029_1017000088314817_2864677070854342311_n.jpg
    10934029_1017000088314817_2864677070854342311_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 8,224

EXIT

Passed Driver's Ed
Help me out...which one of these filters types is best for longevity of the engine? Haven't pulled the trigger on an intake, just don't like the idea of letting in more oil and dirt into the engine, but convince me that it isn't an issue any more :p

tg87

Help me out...which one of these filters types is best for longevity of the engine? Haven't pulled the trigger on an intake, just don't like the idea of letting in more oil and dirt into the engine, but convince me that it isn't an issue any more :p

It's just an intake. No legitimate intake is likely to alter the longevity of the engine.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Mucho Cold Air, I'm making a ram air scoop to mount to the bottom as well. Please excuse the dirty engine bay, snow and salt cover the roads right now.

DoMk7

Ready to race!
I have a question about my APR intake install. My vacuum line wont slide on all the way. It seams secure but I wish i could get it all the way on....Any suggestions or other people with this issue?

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
I have a question about my APR intake install. My vacuum line wont slide on all the way. It seams secure but I wish i could get it all the way on....Any suggestions or other people with this issue?

A little spray of WD-40 and it slides right on. Lube does wonders when making things fit lol.

euroMike1

Passed Driver's Ed
Not even close. Personally I can barely hear it from the inside. If you want it loud you should go with open system.