GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Despite being a fan of Leclerc, Kimi should stay.one of the cleanest drivers I’ve known of since becoming a fan. And for the record, I totally disagree with Hammy claiming otherwise in Silverstone.

If only Ferrari gave him an equal chance, but that’s life as a #2 in the Scuderia.

I don’t think anything is confirmed either way.

Last edited:

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Yeah I thought I saw something that said he was staying one more year at Ferrari.
It's hard to keep up with the news. Not sure what is fact or not!

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I use a mix of the F1 and Flipboard apps for iOS. Unsure if it’s available for Android in case you have an non-iPhone.

Pros of Flipboard:
You can choose multiple topics it will collate news for from sources of your choosing.

Cons of Flipboard:
When breaking news happens in a topic, you’ll need to sift through pages of that breaking news LOL. Thanks Ricciardo, Alonso and Sainz haha

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
And Seb will be Champion ☹︎

It better rain in the remaining races coz that Ferrari is fast in the dry!

Last edited:

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Leclerc lucky to have a halo today. It took the brunt of Alonso’s car as it was punted on top of Leclerc by Hulkenberg. Not sure what Nico was thinking going into turn 1.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Leclerc lucky to have a halo today. It took the brunt of Alonso’s car as it was punted on top of Leclerc by Hulkenberg. Not sure what Nico was thinking going into turn 1.

Yep! The Halo is worth it. Full stop!

If what he said is true about his car being so sensitive to the lack of downforce while being in a crowd, next years simplified front wings will be a welcome change. I don’t doubt it. We saw a similar effect when Daniel slammed into Max at Baku.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
And Seb will be Champion ☹︎

It better rain in the remaining races coz that Ferrari is fast in the dry!

Yeah if Mercedes wants to put up a fight they either need to find more power, develop a full proof rain dance, or pray the speed of the Scuderia is something that leads to short power unit life.

It will definitely be interesting to see how the dominant turbo V6 era team copes with having a less powerful option.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Yeah if Mercedes wants to put up a fight they either need to find more power, develop a full proof rain dance, or pray the speed of the Scuderia is something that leads to short power unit life.

It will definitely be interesting to see how the dominant turbo V6 era team copes with having a less powerful option.

I was reading an article on the Ferrari “tricks” lol. It’s not just the power, but on Seb’s car, they deployed a Spa-specific wing that had less downforce than Kimi's (and Merc) which had the Baku/Montreal-specific wing. Makes total sense why Seb’s car was in a different league than even Kimi’s.

Well next week is the temple of speed and the wings will be even less than Spa.

Imagine if Ferrari are simply stacking a JB4 to get these gains HAHAHAHAHAHA!

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
In other news, Nico Rosberg accepted my request on LinkedIn :D

I’m also connected to Jeremy Clarkson, which I’m not sure is real, but Nico’s is definitely real!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Hahah that’s cool!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Stellar day for the silver arrows! HAM extends his lead to 30 points with 7 races to go. Quite a blow to recent Ferrari momentum.

VET did himself in. You have to know when to give a little.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Easily the most exciting race recently. The 3 car train for a while there was fun to watch
Stellar day for the silver arrows! HAM extends his lead to 30 points with 7 races to go. Quite a blow to recent Ferrari momentum.

VET did himself in. You have to know when to give a little.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Monza delivered a result I was definitely not expecting. I was very glad to see Lewis bring it home but I would have been just fine if Kimi had won it for Ferrari. I almost feel bad that since 2014 Ferrari has been unable to win their home grand prix, even with the faster car.