GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I thought he had ROW tunes, just that the ROW support was even more limited than NA support. haha I can't keep up with everything in here

mw1978

Ready to race!
Looks like I’m not only one with 17* IGN and 11:8 AFR!
I found US S3 with DI injectors who use ED stage 2

Last edited:

mw1978

Ready to race!
Is that 75c iat?
NO. It’s 75F. I did my logs with IAT 85

sent him PM on FB and waiting for reply. I found his post where he wrote that have seen on every pull AFR 11:2

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
NO. It’s 75F. I did my logs with IAT 85

sent him PM on FB and waiting for reply. I found his post where he wrote that have seen on every pull AFR 11:2

Marcin, it is just the EGT overtemp table setting (.75-.77). The car will default to that when the modeled EGT trips it.

mw1978

Ready to race!
Marcin, it is just the EGT overtemp table setting (.75-.77). The car will default to that when the modeled EGT trips it.

Matthew I understand You but IMO Eurodyne changed this table setings for my car or there is a bug because I have never ever jumped into EGT protection mode so fast. I say more during first pull just after warmed engine.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Matthew I understand You but IMO Eurodyne changed this table setings for my car or there is a bug because I have never ever jumped into EGT protection mode so fast. I say more during first pull just after warmed engine.

No it has nothing to do with operating temp. It is the duration of full throttle in seconds with boost and IAT levels that activate it.
Eurodyne indeed did set this in their base files. This is a standard occurrence and has been since the beginning.

mw1978

Ready to race!
I think what he is saying is that it is going into protection mode way too fast. He drives around to get oil up to temp, goes WOT and boom instant AFR of 11s.
That’s exactly what I think!

I’m going to do datalog with VCDS. What kind of parameters should I log if I want to show Chris my issue