GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Drive / Car Work

oNattyICEo

New here!

Hey all. I’m new here and figured I would say hi! I just purchased a 2017 GTI Sport on Saturday. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. We live in the East Bay. Hope to see some of you around! :D

Paddle_Slapper

Welcome! Im new too and would really like to get a meet and or a drive going sometime soon.

Hopefully with enough interest we can get a good group of us together.

Cheers!

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Trying to figure out the wife's plan for this weekend. Anyway's I figure I can try to put together a South Bay drive for this Saturday? Sunday? even if I can't make it in the end.

Anyone wanting to go, let me know your availability. The driving route is TBD, hopefully the South Bay guys have some good ideas.

Paddle_Slapper

Down and actually have this Saturday open due to some plans falling through. A nice drive us to Alice's is always fun, just an idea.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
This weekend is a solid maybe from me... I'll see what the future holds.

Also, this coming Wednesday I am finally going back to the dragstrip in full force with the new clutch. I did some jb4 tuning with fresh e85 tonight, and squeezed out 7 psi more than I have ever run before on the top end (+13 psi on top of stage 1 now). If I don't get that North America record now I don't know what it would take.

Paddle_Slapper

Anyone down for a Golf & Coffee meetup this weekend?

Paddle_Slapper

So.... anyone free this weekend?

tnthlttr

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm not going, but I just thought i'd pass along the info. Not a mk7 or vw specific meet.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 212

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Any guys want to do a car care day this weekend? I need to wash, clay, and wax the car. I have lots of stuff to do the job and the sun is low enough that during the afternoon, the front of the shop is in shade.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I wish I was there. My car needs that.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Ended up spending the weekend fixing up the house and fighting off an invasion of wasps. Total killed was 17 and two nests by hand, no poison. Started out with a Mud Dauber Wasp (huge fucker) breaking in through a window. Killed him and that night went out with cocking and started sealing up holes and stuff. Saw two Paper Wasp nests, and it was cold enough I just knocked em down and crushed the fuckers. Next day another Mud Dauber came around and got through the window. This time I watched him do it, and we had a battle of me opening the window, him flying out, closing the window, and him breaking back in. Realized the window is warped at the top creating enough of a gap for it to crawl in. Locked the window and that kept him out, although not for a lack of trying. Window is so warped the top latch only catches half way, but it was enough.

So no one missed any car cleaning.... except my car which is crying for it.

トッド

Hallo. Was an active member on the GolfMKV forums several years ago. I'm back now and my MKVII is out of warranty so the fun has begun.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
トッド;684965 said:
Hallo. Was an active member on the GolfMKV forums several years ago. I'm back now and my MKVII is out of warranty so the fun has begun.

Hey Todd, where are you located? Are you Japanese or just an Otaku like I am? If you are Japanese then I want to inform you that I am using the term loosely, and to describe someone who likes anime and Japanese culture who isn't Japanese.

- ジョン