GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Yosmk7

Still available?
FS: 034 Motorsports dogbone mount insert for the MK7 GTI or R. This is version 2 for cars made after 2015. It is brand new never taken out of the wrapping.

Asking $35 shipped to the lower 48. Will do $30 if you pick it up from me. Located in Orange County.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
18 inch Austins with AS Hankooks (plenty of tread left approx. 75-80%) for sale in the L.A. area. They are all in excellent condition. No curb rash. Minor scratches on the face of the Austins caused by cardboard boxes from when I transported them home from the shop. They are not very noticeable unless you look close. Asking $500 obo for all four. I will post some pics later when I get a chance.
Austins SOLD!

Ovox0

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
For sale:
Selling my Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5 et45 5x112 Gunmetal wheels. Comes with 3 Michelin PSS 235/40/18 tires with about 7/32 tread left. Ran over a screw on the 4th tire and it wasn’t repairable. One of the tires had a small screw that I didn’t notice until the wheels were removed, I took the tire to America’s Tire and they were able to repair it. Wheels are in great condition. No curbs or rashes. Minor wear from daily driving. Black color on valve stems wore off so now they are silver. A couple of the center caps are a little faded. Local pickup only. Located in Irvine. No trades!

Asking $1600 OBO

Last edited:

GTI'D

Passed Driver's Ed
For sale: BFI shift knob Schwarz Air Leather w/ 3 coins - $50
Ziza smoked sequential mirror turn signals - $40
OEM wheel locks - $10 to a good home.
PM me if interested.

*All sold*

Last edited:

callmeceez

FS: OEM Austin Wheels + ECS Tuning Flush Kit - $600

Wheels and tires have 3,120 miles on them. No curb rash. Comes with stock center caps with red ring around them. This photo was taken last week. Wheels are off the car and wrapped in plastic bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Long shot but... still available?

Ovox0

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
For sale:
Selling my Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5 et45 5x112 Gunmetal wheels. Comes with 3 Michelin PSS 235/40/18 tires with about 7/32 tread left. Ran over a screw on the 4th tire and it wasn’t repairable. One of the tires had a small screw that I didn’t notice until the wheels were removed, I took the tire to America’s Tire and they were able to repair it. Wheels are in great condition. No curbs or rashes. Minor wear from daily driving. Black color on valve stems wore off so now they are silver. A couple of the center caps are a little faded. Local pickup only. Located in Irvine. No trades!

Asking $1600 OBO

Bump. $1400 wheels only, $1500 with tires. Price is firm.

hoj911

FS: Borla (GTI) exhaust, SA10R, Stock Austins For Sale

------Exhaust------
SOLD

------Wheels------
Stock Austins (Local) - $300 OBO for all/Down to sell separately
2 are in pretty shitty condition, 2 are fine.

https://imgur.com/a/JC3kwnj

PM/text for offers (213-503-8677)

Last edited: