GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Today i bought my 2015 golf gti manual 6 speed. Pinch me

Dirty530GtI

I think im in love. Or i could be dreaming. Or I could be dreaming. Or i could be dreaming that im in love with a car. No f×÷k that this is as real as it gets. I finnaly have a mechanical wet nurse to give me my dialy dose of excitment and addrenaline. And i can say this about the 2 short drives I took this evening(on the way home from the dealership after work, and took a friend on an errand) something inside me has changed and the closest way i can describe it is if a volcano could feel itself sprouting dragon wings during an eruption, maybe that would be how i feel. . . . . . . . I do know the first mod i am purchasing is a euro switch, followed by Obd11 reader, and then probobly and intercooler, as it felt hot after the 2nd drive when i got home and 2 fans towards the front of the engine block ran for a bit after i lifted the hood and removed the cover. I stayed till they stopped but yea it was hot. Maybe it was the buck and a quarter i found on the freeway. Probly gonna lay off the Hazard county shenanigins untill i know more about this magnificent sport hatch beast of a pocket scoop rail rocket. Thanks for any suggestions/responses , give a shoutout to norcal vw gti fam all over. Bless.:p

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Congrats on the acquisition! Let's see it!

Dirty530GtI

Correction . Its a mk 7. I had heat stroke about a week ago and i have been confusing

Today bought my first mods ( Big ups to worldpacgti for the list) im familiar with about 3/4 of it but i will comment on that later) first was a euro switch off amazon. Its from china and it was the least expensive one so we will see,( plan on upgrading to one from europe in time) second was 2 12" blue led strips for underfoot space in the front. Probobly get a dock tomorow and maybe 2 more 12 red strips along with supplies to wire it in to fuse box. I watched a video on the dogbone but still am fuzy on function, i want to say clutch but im not sure. I was leaning towards the short shifter part out of audi s3 when it comes time. I know its not as catchy to the eye but i plan to keep this car for as long as possible so im thinking next is a bra (maybe clear) followed by tint then subwoffer and amp, then obd11 not sure if im gonna go adroid plug n play or cobb or apr or what yet. I dont have a laptop yet so . . . tablet. No laptop. Im gonna get plug n play first and see what it do with my pad, its a good pad. Intake, down tube, muffler somewhere, rear bracket sway arm? I dont know what that is called exactly. Basically stage 1 and im good. Rims as soon as possible, the factory slugs hurt my eyes. Thanks guys. Im soooooooooo stoked right now. #litgti

Post Script. Pics to come as soon as its worthy.