GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

dub_guy

Ready to race!
My initial impressions after a quick drive are that it is nice, but two things really stood out
- first, it is a little more "touchy" getting on the throttle than I would like
- second, at some part throttle inputs, at around ~2800 rpm there is big jump in boost that makes the car not seem smooth.

I suspect that once I get going with Maestro those things can be fixed up.

It needs to adapt. Drive more.

After driving a bunch more, the throttle input on the 1.5 Adjustable file was still not as smooth as I'd like. At the same time, it was too much torque for my clutch, so I switched down to the St 1, 91 Oct file. the way the throttle responds on that file is more to my liking. Now just need to get a new clutch - the 4 month wait so far for a DKM twin-disc is just pissing me off.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
After driving a bunch more, the throttle input on the 1.5 Adjustable file was still not as smooth as I'd like. At the same time, it was too much torque for my clutch, so I switched down to the St 1, 91 Oct file. the way the throttle responds on that file is more to my liking. Now just need to get a new clutch - the 4 month wait so far for a DKM twin-disc is just pissing me off.

Have you tried switching between normal mode vs sport mode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dub_guy

Ready to race!
Have you tried switching between normal mode vs sport mode?

On the 1.5 adjustable, I started in Sport and then went to normal. Normal was better, but still did not respond in a way I liked. It wanted to pull a too hard for a fairly small input of throttle.

I haven't tried normal/sport on the Stage 1 file yet.

Plan at this moment is get my clutch and then start in with Maestro to get everything dialed in the way I want.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I read on mabo fb page that nls, launch control, and boost by gear should be available this week for mk7 r and gti should be just after, not really sure if this is a ed maestro thing or a mabo think, I'd assume its ed, fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I read on mabo fb page that nls, launch control, and boost by gear should be available this week for mk7 r and gti should be just after, not really sure if this is a ed maestro thing or a mabo think, I'd assume its ed, fingers crossed

It's ED bro. Boost by gear existed since the beginning. I can help you once it comes out for GTI.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
One step forward and 99 more to go before MPI for me. [emoji38]

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Ya I knew about the boost by gear, i just basically wrote what i saw posted lol but the other stuff is awesome can't wait, gonna be like a kid in the candy store
It's ED bro. Boost by gear existed since the beginning. I can help you once it comes out for GTI.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Lol I know right, game changer
SO. F'ING. EXCITED. FOR NLS. How many times have I posted how I want NLS. lol got damn Tapp is the man.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
No lift shift. You keep your right foot planted on the gas pedal the entire time.