GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A thought about HP and what th manufacture says it has

adam1991

Banned
Proof or just huffing and a puffing to blow the house down?

Stop asking for proof on these here forums.

People want to say what they want to say, and without any interference from people demanding that they back up their assertions.

Did you know that it's a "fact" that "every GTI comes from the factory with the oil not to the top of the dipstick"? It's true--I read it on a forum. And the guy who asserted that took offense when asked to back that up with sources. He said it, and that's all that's required for it to be The Truth.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I farted...

Alfaguy

Ready to race!
Sorry for asking a stupid question I didn’t think this would be such a hot topic.
I was just curious about it. I’m just enjoying the car.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for asking a stupid question I didn’t think this would be such a hot topic.
I was just curious about it. I’m just enjoying the car.
I wanted to save this for a build thread but here you go. 215 and 277 (light green) measured at the wheels. 2017 210hp model.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

wbw

Ready to race!
I wanted to save this for a build thread but here you go. 215 and 277 (light green) measured at the wheels. 2017 210hp model.

Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

Nice run, thank you for posting as well

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if anyone cares but the second number is stock with a Neuspeed power module.