GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trim Packages on VW MK 7 Golfs

peopescar58

I work directly across from a VW dealer so I see the cars as they arrive. I noticed several trim levels starting with s then se then sel. Now they have included a Wolfsburg Edition.
The brochure doesn't list the s trim levels only the Wolfsburg edition. I wonder why?
Lately I noticed they have taken delivery of many se editions. With a few Wolfsburg and only one or two SEL models.
Its odd how they equip some cars in the same trim package. I have seen a few SE editions with cargo mats, cargo net, and chrome tail pipe covers. None of these came in the SE I purchased in May. Then there are the odd standard model only coming as a S for just over 20K
Finally based on the stickers on the windshield cars built in March 2017 are now just arriving at the local dealers as 2017 models. Maybe they were parked in some storage port and only are delivered as needed?

Just my random observations....

_cruster

Ready to race!
I believe the cargo nets, cargo mats and tailpipe covers - as well as roadside and first aid kits - are dealer add-ons and not part of any package(s). My SE had the cargo mat and a roadside kit, but they are priced separately on the Monroney. They were kind enough not to charge for the SEL badge mine wears (it's an SE)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk