What did you do to your mk7 today?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Finally got one :)

Very cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

armedferret

Ready to race!
Just got it washed and sealant on. AAAAAND thanks maryland, once again. Fuckin people around here have ZERO respect for other people's stuff. Someone ran into me in a parking lot (scuffs on rear bumper) and someone else pinged my driver front fender, chip and dent.

Fuckin hate this state.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Just got it washed and sealant on. AAAAAND thanks maryland, once again. Fuckin people around here have ZERO respect for other people's stuff. Someone ran into me in a parking lot (scuffs on rear bumper) and someone else pinged my driver front fender, chip and dent.

Fuckin hate this state.

It's not just your state. I've found people around here mostly inconsiderate jerks who have no regard for anyone besides themselves. Is it really that difficult to put the shopping cart back where it came from, and perhaps park equidistantly between the lines that separate each space?

armedferret

Ready to race!
It's not just your state. I've found people around here mostly inconsiderate jerks who have no regard for anyone besides themselves. Is it really that difficult to put the shopping cart back where it came from, and perhaps park equidistantly between the lines that separate each space?

Well the carts, they pay people to come get the carts out of the lot. So why expend the effort? That's someone else's job. :rolleyes:

Happens on base even. I've noticed it's with a couple very dominant demographics though. The entitlement mentality is alive and well.

njavier03

Ready to race!
Well the carts, they pay people to come get the carts out of the lot. So why expend the effort? That's someone else's job. :rolleyes:

Happens on base even. I've noticed it's with a couple very dominant demographics though. The entitlement mentality is alive and well.

Accuracy on 1000 for the DMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

armedferret

Ready to race!
Accuracy on 1000 for the DMV

I have a sartorial happy hour I'm attending tomorrow evening at the St. Regis (swanky!) and I'm 99% sure I'm taking the Metro. I have absolutely no desire to pay to park in DC and then suffer the consequences....

njavier03

Ready to race!
I have a sartorial happy hour I'm attending tomorrow evening at the St. Regis (swanky!) and I'm 99% sure I'm taking the Metro. I have absolutely no desire to pay to park in DC and then suffer the consequences....

Take an Uber to the metro. Don’t park at the metro station.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf

Fuckin hate this state.
Sad to say but it's world wide, dude....

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
You think MD is bad? Try living in NY and commuting to NYC for work. MD is a pleasure in comparison, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk