GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Try This

Controller 09, Adaptations 10:
ENG10578-ENG116637-Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent adapted from "Not Present" to "present"
ENG10578-ENG116641-Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent Werkseinstellung adapted from "Not Present" to "present"
ENG10578-ENG10901-Fernlicht_assistent-Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung - AFS: BCM-Fernlicht Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung auf "AFS: FLA: BCM-Fernlicht" setzen

And Controller A5, Coding 07:
Byte 21 - Change to High Beam Assist or change to "20"

Controller A5 (Front / front view camera)

07 - Coding

Byte 21

Change to High Beam Assist or change to "20"

gc9n

Ready to race!
Thank you all for the help,

for the light asssit , theres no option Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent
inside the adaptation of 09,

The ODIS indeed poped me this mesg about SVM, but it was in german and i only said yes , continue
for some reason the instructions are in german, i cant change it even inside the settings,
i understand also that i had to import the height of the weels , anyway , tried now and got an error for LOW LIGHT , Cant calibrate... so i have to do it in the morning ,

Attachments

• 2019-01-13_21-33-16.jpg
    2019-01-13_21-33-16.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 587

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you all for the help,

for the light asssit , theres no option Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent
inside the adaptation of 09,

The ODIS indeed poped me this mesg about SVM, but it was in german and i only said yes , continue
for some reason the instructions are in german, i cant change it even inside the settings,
i understand also that i had to import the height of the weels , anyway , tried now and got an error for LOW LIGHT , Cant calibrate... so i have to do it in the morning ,

Np, can you send an ad map of the central electrics module? I will find it.

Thats weird, if you want i can give you my download for ODIS in english.

Yea as piot said, it cant be too dark nor too bright.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
its there !
ENG10578-ENG116637-Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent

i was searching Assistance light -Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent

xD, thats what i sent an hour ago.

Now it should work for you

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
My bad sorry!
So what's the status with you Reaper?

its ok :)

Hmm, currently enjoing the HBA And Sign assist, but lane assist ruins everything xD, i cant go on the highway as the dynamic calibration is always active.

But While i try to figure this out, me and my uncle who is a carpenter made the V2 of the "calibration jig" the measurements and angles are perfect now and the board is laminated so rain isnt a problem anymore.

Tho i got to say, all the systems work perfectly in heavy rain, defenitly wasnt expecting it to work.

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
If the dynamic calibration fails , and prompts you to recalibrate,
the HBA and Sign assist ,works?
No they dont, when the fault of the dynamic calibration is stored on the camera, its like having the no basic setting fault so nothing works.

gc9n

Ready to race!
No they dont, when the fault of the dynamic calibration is stored on the camera, its like having the no basic setting fault so nothing works.

ahh ok , thats why when i activate those 2 from VCDS , both got error, because the camera didnt calibrated

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
ahh ok , thats why when i activate those 2 from VCDS , both got error, because the camera didnt calibrated
Yea, im not sure if they even need calibration, they just need that fault to go away so they can work.

gc9n

Ready to race!
The Automatic Light Assist is OK now,
This picture is oxymoron though because in the current menu of Drivers assistant in the OLED screen there is no tick box for light and road sign assist ,
how can i make them appear there.

Also i have driver fatigue warning but again there is no option there

Attachments

• 18-1-2019 10-35-17 πμ.jpg
    18-1-2019 10-35-17 πμ.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 570

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
The Automatic Light Assist is OK now,

This picture is oxymoron though because in the current menu of Drivers assistant in the OLED screen there is no tick box for light and road sign assist ,

how can i make them appear there.

Also i have driver fatigue warning but again there is no option there

Looks good, the sign display does not work at all?

The driver assist menu in the cluster contains systems like lane assist, blind spot monitor ACC Etc...

The sign display isnt one of them, you need to enable it in your infotainmemt system, mine was under instrument cluster