GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars and Coffee in Virginia Beach.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I’m going to try to get there Saturday. As long as the little guy up and out of the house. It’s at the conference center now 7-10 right? Last time I was there it was at hilltop...

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Good to know... thanks

So Drew and I went last week, showed up a little late but they had a huge variety of cars there. Old muscle cars, some exotics, crap ton of Porches, imports, modern muscle, a nice baja bug etc. All in all wasn't bad.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So Drew and I went last week, showed up a little late but they had a huge variety of cars there. Old muscle cars, some exotics, crap ton of Porches, imports, modern muscle, a nice baja bug etc. All in all wasn't bad.

Yeah, defintely going to get there earlier next time like around 0800. I know we got there around 0900 and the parking lot was about 1/2 full but still a nice turnout. Next month should be back to having the meet on Saturdays.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I got up, got a shower, dressed, then I got my youngest munchkin dressed, and as soon as he stood up he threw up all over the floor...

A couple months ago I was halfway to the track to watch a buddy run his 03 Cobra, my wife called and my daughter threw up in her room getting ready for bed...

I can’t win, must have pissed off the car gods! Lol

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I've been to the one in Vegas (Henderson). It is/was in a strip mall with a restaurant on one end. So there's your coffee. All types of car. Something for everyone.