GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB DSG tune

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i
I got email today from COBB asking for more information on the DSG. There is a new AccessPort update with a new section to gather the DSG ROM data.

It's getting closer.

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i
They are asking for more detail on some ROM’s:

“A few months ago you graciously responded to our request to submit the ROM Identifier for your MK7 GTI DSG transmission. Thanks to that we have been able to narrow down a handful of specific ROMs that we will need a copy of the full file in order to finally wrap up DSG support.“

The other thread is closed or I would have posted there.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
They are asking for more detail on some ROM’s:

“A few months ago you graciously responded to our request to submit the ROM Identifier for your MK7 GTI DSG transmission. Thanks to that we have been able to narrow down a handful of specific ROMs that we will need a copy of the full file in order to finally wrap up DSG support.“

The other thread is closed or I would have posted there.
My bad, misread your OP. Thanks for clarifying. Weird that the other thread is locked. Tapatalk didn't show it until I tried to post.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i
From COBB support today:

“Hi Steve,

Thanks for contacting COBB Tuning. My name is HJ and I'll be happy to assist you.

From what I hear from our marketing crew, the release date is very very near. We're expecting as soon as in a week or so if there are no hiccups.
I know it's been a long time coming, and we appreciate all your support in providing us with ROMs and so forth in the past. We just want to be able to bring out the best possible product for all of you. Thank you for your patience up to now. It's not too much further now though!“

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I think that has been the message since a few months ago. No hate on Cobb, super excited for the release and cant wait to get an AP. That said there is a few other threads about it. You can let yours die.

Updated Tune News. This would be the thread to post in. Yes it was created after your thread, but there were still threads before, and this seems to have the most traction recently.

Dannyz19

Requirements for stage 2 COBB tune.

I have a CTS catless turbo back exhaust, a APR intake and the GFB DV. Was wondering if I need an Intercooler to load up stage 2 or if I’m good to go as is. And when I get the Intercooler should I go get it custom tuned? Or just ride with a tune from cobb? Thanks?

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
I will have this loaded tonight [emoji482] I’ll happily be one of the first to try it.

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Just purchased.

Had to call into Cobb and give them my current ap serial number and credit card number of course.

They sent a key which is applied within accessport manager.

I'll update this later and flash it after work tonight. We will see...