GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

91oct tune!

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Since I just piss excellence... a quick leak in the fuel tank should be good for an extra 30hp right? ;) Prob be even better if I just drank a NOS.

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
People909 threads have the best technical info. Screw the people on the Eurodyne threads. They don't know sheet.

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
Well... when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes...

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Simple question. Can I use 93oct fuel on the 91oct tune?
No man nooooooooooo.... dont do that !!!! The 2 octane excess will blow engineeed.... please nooooo..

Use a diesel 55 oct and your MPG will be like.... 0.......

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

People909

Ready to race!
No man nooooooooooo.... dont do that !!!! The 2 octane excess will blow engineeed.... please nooooo..

Use a diesel 55 oct and your MPG will be like.... 0.......

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk
Haha, funny. Yeah my car knowledge is at about the same skill level as your English.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Worst. comeback. ever.

Attempting to insult someone who is not even from an English speaking country, and in turn insulting your own knowledge by comparing his poor (by your standards) English to your (lack of) car knowledge.

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Serious note: You can run 93 for the 91 octane tune. You won't get any additional performance, but if you are looking for a particular increase in power (maybe 91 hits your buttons), using 93 would be fine.

Most of the 91 tunes are less aggressive in timing to make up for the shitty CA gas. 93 gives you a lot more elbow room to gain power. But more power means more issues with clutches and such. I know a few people just run 93 on the 91 tunes for some added piece of mind.