GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Log Comparison Thread

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I don't know why other companies haven't developed a DSG tune specifically designed for the Cobb cars.

They could have made a killing. No one wants to wait for the Cobb DSG tune, and chances are it will have problems in the beginning anyway.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
thoughts on this log?
https://datazap.me/u/deanopotato/log-1530888133?log=0&data=2-6-10-14-18-19-20-21

Car has DP, Intake, IC, plugs at .025, 95 RON, 6sp manual

Looks like RIPTuning had to go back to the drawing board after blowing some turbos. My mans was running 26+ psi of boost with a stock DP and 91 gas.

Looks to be a pretty safe and basic map with heavy tapering on the top end, with little timing advance and no corrections. Looks like a modified OTS for the most part. good AFR, nice and safe parameters. let him know he can go more aggressive on the timing if you have good gas, and a catless DP.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!

Dean_Mk7

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like RIPTuning had to go back to the drawing board after blowing some turbos. My mans was running 26+ psi of boost with a stock DP and 91 gas.

Looks to be a pretty safe and basic map with heavy tapering on the top end, with little timing advance and no corrections. Looks like a modified OTS for the most part. good AFR, nice and safe parameters. let him know he can go more aggressive on the timing if you have good gas, and a catless DP.

Oh man. I wasn't aware they blew some is20's. I was peaking at 26 before but i kept overboosting so he turned it down i think. Thanks for the feedback! Planning to get it turned up when i get back stateside. Fuel is crap in Spain.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Good looking logs! Looks like Strat is coming around. I like it. it should pull pretty good.
My 93 tune is perfect. Happy with the final hp on the Mustang. Great dd tune. This e30 tune hauls ass. I'll get on it passing traffic and look down and my AP says 16-17psi. Surprises me every time knowing I have another ten pounds to give. Can't wait to get the e30 tune on a dyno

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Dean_Mk7

Passed Driver's Ed