• 20181115_123835.jpg
    20181115_123835.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 20181115_123827.jpg
    20181115_123827.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 296

Mars1

Ready to race!
Nice, I always liked the neuspeed catback. Be sure and share how it sounds!

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Totally agree with Jake here. Expensive does not mean better. Imho get the absolute cheapest you can. Rev9 with a vibrant or what I run: Apr downpipe to vibrant resonator to magnaflow catback. Without the resonator it was a tiny bit droney on the highway but pipped alot and shook the car at 4k bad. With the resonator it sounds like stock cruising and then screams once WOT. Gurgles still there too. Jake's CB or rev9 imho, or if you can get a mf cb go for it, magnaflow is really deep though.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Totally agree with Jake here. Expensive does not mean better. Imho get the absolute cheapest you can. Rev9 with a vibrant or what I run: Apr downpipe to vibrant resonator to magnaflow catback. Without the resonator it was a tiny bit droney on the highway but pipped alot and shook the car at 4k bad. With the resonator it sounds like stock cruising and then screams once WOT. Gurgles still there too. Jake's CB or rev9 imho, or if you can get a mf cb go for it, magnaflow is really deep though.
so it is totally subjective.

I've been through 5 exhausts, all sorts of combinations, and the Milltek turboback is the best option if you don't want drone. I had the vibrant resonator with a resonated and catted DP and I felt it was worse than just the stock resonator/CB and DP.

I've had AWE Touring, Remus Resonated CB, MF CB, Stock and a EC Compliant Milltek catback.
APR downpipe, MAPerformance Catted/Resonated DP, Stock and Milltek DP.

So yeah, it is very subjective.