GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone have a link for those key covers? I can only find the older shape...

I ordered a set off ebay for my 2015 GSW TDI and they arrived in less than 2 weeks. I got the blue ones and then a few weeks later I ordered a set for my stepson's 2016 GSW tsi. I used the same seller both times and both orders took not quite 2 weeks to arrive. They fit great and we're very happy with them. Not bad for $1.50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Durable-4-...var=413469189322&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Did some arts and crafts with the front badge

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Chrome wrap on the grill strip. I’ve been eliminating the red accents on my car slowly as I like the blue/chrome look without the red accents. German flag badge may come off soon too but gotta find a surefire way to deal with the superglue residue after.

Last edited:

allan1229

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 gti
Got rid of all the red accents except in the headlights. Still trying to figure out what to do with them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Helix makes a set with black stripes but you’d lose LP which I doubt you want to do. Could swap for OEM R housings which have a chrome stripe. This keeps stock feature set of LP but will be $$$.

allan1229

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 gti
Looked into the R headlights but way too much money ?
Helix makes a set with black stripes but you’d lose LP which I doubt you want to do. Could swap for OEM R housings which have a chrome stripe. This keeps stock feature set of LP but will be $$$.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Barney called and...

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
Painted my badge inlay because the paint match on the stickers wasn't good enough and kept peeling.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Painted my badge inlay because the paint match on the stickers wasn't good enough and kept peeling.

I’ve never had a problem with klii vinyl inlays peeling. And colour match has been spot on.

http://kliimotorwerkes.com

Which stickers were you using?

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
I’ve never had a problem with klii vinyl inlays peeling. And colour match has been spot on.

http://kliimotorwerkes.com

Which stickers were you using?
Yeah those ones, didn't remove the rear emblem to install, might have been a dirty backing plate. Don't think the colour match is that close, it's just vinyl after all.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Looked into the R headlights but way too much money [emoji1745]

Yo, where did you get that steering wheel wrap? Not my personal taste in color (kudos on the well done theme throughout though) but the wrap itself looks really nice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk