GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

mw1978

Ready to race!
If I were youId try to get my money back and switch to another tune that has better ROW support. If you can.. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. No chance for money back from ED
2. There is no better option for ROW engines. I can buy Unitronic GIAC flashing tool or use APR file. that’s all. I’m pissed off on ED because contact with Chris is a joke! Sent him more than 10 emails and he reply ones! He promised in June that in next 2-3 weeks adjustable file will be available. Today I checked and still nothing...

harmsy

1. No chance for money back from ED
2. There is no better option for ROW engines. I can buy Unitronic GIAC flashing tool or use APR file. that’s all. I’m pissed off on ED because contact with Chris is a joke! Sent him more than 10 emails and he reply ones! He promised in June that in next 2-3 weeks adjustable file will be available. Today I checked and still nothing...

I have been running ROW Adjustable files for a good 6 months now, and am on a stage 2 one currently. I'm not sure why your box seems to be taking so long!

I've got an Australian delivered car (late 2014 build), which has MPI (Euro spec).

I've read your various posts and been meaning to get some logs to see what the ignition is doing on the adjustable files for a ROW car so you can compare. I've never really been bothered to get logs before but you've got me curious. It's pretty wet this weekend, but I'll see what I can do over the next couple of weeks.

mw1978

Ready to race!
I have been running ROW Adjustable files for a good 6 months now, and am on a stage 2 one currently. I'm not sure why your box seems to be taking so long!

I've got an Australian delivered car (late 2014 build), which has MPI (Euro spec).

I've read your various posts and been meaning to get some logs to see what the ignition is doing on the adjustable files for a ROW car so you can compare. I've never really been bothered to get logs before but you've got me curious. It's pretty wet this weekend, but I'll see what I can do over the next couple of weeks.
You are lucky.
Tomorrow I’m going to flash my ecu with stage 2 but 91 octane file. Hope there is lower ignition so I can play with JB4 more. Right now I can only add 1 or 2 psi.
As I said before I checked today ED server and found stage 3 dsg file. I lived in hope for few minutes that maestro is available and I can use MOOSE Tune.
Unfortunately maestro and adjustable file is still not available

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
You are lucky.
Tomorrow I’m going to flash my ecu with stage 2 but 91 octane file. Hope there is lower ignition so I can play with JB4 more. Right now I can only add 1 or 2 psi.
As I said before I checked today ED server and found stage 3 dsg file. I lived in hope for few minutes that maestro is available and I can use MOOSE Tune.
Unfortunately maestro and adjustable file is still not available

Reminisce...... my God I'm glad these days are over. Best of luck to you with Eurodyne support. Hopefully the adjustable file is available soon.

petempop

Passed Driver's Ed
My car would not start when flashing loader file. I went back to stock then flash the loader file and the car would not start. It was not the battery because then flashed adjustable file and started fine.

Anyone had same issue?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
My car would not start when flashing loader file. I went back to stock then flash the loader file and the car would not start. It was not the battery because then flashed adjustable file and started fine.

Anyone had same issue?

Which are you flashing? You prob flashed the 4 bar one.

harmsy

Last edited:

mw1978

Ready to race!
Hi guys

What do you think of these logs?

mk7 Golf R
Stage 2 Adjustable ; 'ROW' (Australian)
Has latest Stage 1 DSG flash
Mods are DP, Res delete, IE FMIC, R600 intake, DV+, APR turbo elbow.

Fuel is 98RON (~93 octane). Ambient temp 12C (~54F)

This log has adjustable settings to 93/26 :

https://datazap.me/u/harms/log-1536991676?log=1&data=1-18-19-20-21-22&zoom=401-618

This log has adjustable settings to 94/27 :

https://datazap.me/u/harms/log-1536991676?log=0&data=1-18-19-20-21-22&zoom=288-506
For me this links does not work

MadMen

Ready to race!

Are you not able to log with ED? I wonder if the JB4 is just calculating the timing incorrectly? It seems to be right around double what it should be. There's no way it's running that much timing with no KR.

mw1978

Ready to race!
Last edited:

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Read pages back the base tunes were free if you had the Powertap tool. Is that still current? Does that mean if you buy the DSG flash with the Powertap you will be able to load a base ECU file for free, or no?

petempop

Passed Driver's Ed
Which are you flashing? You prob flashed the 4 bar one.

I re-flashed the loader file and this time did not have any issues.
Question I have is even those E85 has been enabled in Maestro, is there a similar slider like Boost/Octane available since I have not seen one anywhere?