My wife is pretty blind

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
By the way... Forgot to post this a couple weeks ago, but apparently the Mk7 shoots nice, big flames now :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
BTW OBLIVIOUS

My timing is not unique! I fount few Audi S3 with ED stage 2 and they got the same timing.

Well that's great. What is your octane slider on? I wonder if you turned it down to lower your timing and then increased boost if you would feel the difference

mw1978

Ready to race!
Well that's great. What is your octane slider on? I wonder if you turned it down to lower your timing and then increased boost if you would feel the difference

I bought maestro cable for pro tune but when I did it Chris from ED told me that my box code is not supported and I can ONLY use OTS files.
Even adjustable file is not available! I can only change files for lower octane 91 and pray for lower ignition. As You can see I’m deep in ass....
Btw that’s why I’m stacked with JB4 because I can’t pro tune
Btw I’m using RON100 fuel. It’s more like US 94. It’s better fuel than 93 but there is no E

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I bought maestro cable for pro tune but when I did it Chris from ED told me that my box code is not supported and I can ONLY use OTS files.
Even adjustable file is not available! I can only change files for lower octane 91 and pray for lower ignition. As You can see I’m deep in ass....
Btw that’s why I’m stacked with JB4 because I can’t pro tune
Btw I’m using RON100 fuel. It’s more like US 94. It’s better fuel than 93 but there is no E

RON 100 is 93 AKI / (R/M)/2. So better than the 91 we get here in California, but equivalent to other states premium octane. Hmmm seems like that number was rounded down to meet US gas standards for some reason. Other websites have it listed as 95-96 (R/M)/2. And our 100 octane would be your 105 octane. I guess the first website wanted to keep it simple for us non metric folk. Of course the Octane listed for US pumps is the minimum octane rating in that tank, so I guess depending where you go it could be higher.

Seems like you need to start growing some corn!

Last edited:

mw1978

Ready to race!
Guys i found on server stage 3 dsg file!
Can I use it with OTS file because my ecu is not supported with maestro?
Is this the same file as stage 1 but with adjustable LC???

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Guys i found on server stage 3 dsg file!
Can I use it with OTS file because my ecu is not supported with maestro?
Is this the same file as stage 1 but with adjustable LC???

no you cant, sorry marcin.

What will happen is you will no longer have ANY LC.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
If I were you, I'd try to get my money back and switch to another tune that has better ROW support. If you can.. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: