GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Houston VW owners

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
What's EAG? Which Southwells? I googled it and there are 3 in town.

Is there a shop in Houston you guys could recommend for getting my GTI chipped? I'm something of a noob when it comes to performance mods. I've dabbled in car audio. But I was complaining that the GTI feels kinda sluggish and he sent me a link to giacusa where they are saying their tuning can give me a 50 ft/lb boost to torque. That had me drooling...
southwells on 1909 taylor street, starts around 7:30
EAG is a euro car group in Houston.. . also check out HTX on facebook

http://www.europeanag.com/forum/index.php/topic,37409.0.html

augiec

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm at European Legacy Motors getting the APR ecu flash. Any idea if I should get the low torque or high torque? Sorry, I'm a noob with this stuff. Just want my hot hatch to actually be hot.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
DSG or manual?
DSG get the high out put.
manual be prepared for possible clutch slippage

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

augiec

Passed Driver's Ed
Manual

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Anybody know a good place to get springs installed? European legacy told me it would be 500 but that's kinda steep for me =/
check out audi vw underground

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

UNWRNTD

Passed Driver's Ed
For anyone in the Houston area, I'm hosting a dinner meet on 7/24 at 6:30. Location is Petrol Station. 985 Wakefield Dr, Houston, TX 77018. Hope to see some of you there!

sherwood

Ready to race!
Any recommendations on spring install? Best quote I've gotten was from European Legacy for $500 including the alignment. Seems fair but wanted to ask around first.

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Man looks like this threads been dead for awhile.. I’m in Houston east side.. I have a 2015 GTI... haven’t really done any engine mods just remove snow guard and install block plate on passenger side air intake also cut out the block up front on it. Did some obdeleven mods. Install frameless auto dimming rearview. Not much else.. looking to add the auto folding side mirrors. Anyone order some from AliExpress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk