GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast Forwarding Not Working

MTL-MK7

Hey guys. I haven't seen a topic on this forum about this yet (yes I used search and found one from years back with no answer).

I just picked up my Golf and I am in love. The only thing that I cannot figure out so far is how to fast-forward / seek through a song. I have tried using Bluetooth and plugging in my iPhone directly with the audio cable they gave me at the dealer. Basically when I try to fast forward it says "function currently unavailable" or something like that.

Anyone figure this one out?!
Thanks in advance!

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys. I haven't seen a topic on this forum about this yet (yes I used search and found one from years back with no answer).

I just picked up my Golf and I am in love. The only thing that I cannot figure out so far is how to fast-forward / seek through a song. I have tried using Bluetooth and plugging in my iPhone directly with the audio cable they gave me at the dealer. Basically when I try to fast forward it says "function currently unavailable" or something like that.

Anyone figure this one out?!
Thanks in advance!

Nothing to figure out, thats the way it works with bluetooth and Apple, (that said it may be the same with the android when using bluetooth).

erikweber321

Ready to race!
Anyone get this to work with Android?? Just got mine replaced because mine had an internal short so I'm hoping I have a new revision

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk