GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Utah VW

Snailed_It

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
12' Golf TDI
here in utah myself. there are quite a few groups... have yet to meet w/ them though.

Alexgetsstoked

Same here. I wish there was a way to contact them haha there's like 4 of us down here in Provo who just drive around sometimes

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Snailed_It

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
12' Golf TDI
Need a better fb page then what we currently have.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I've only seen a handful of other MK7 GTI/Rs in the past year or so, and this is in the entire Utah Valley area. I might just be driving at the wrong times, lol. Wonder who else is here...

panzr15

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I am looking to relocate from Texas up to the greater SLC area. Was wondering if there were any VW groups up there. Also, what kind of fuel do you guys have? 91 or 93 octane?

DieselSport15

Passed Driver's Ed
^^^^^ resurrecting a dead thread.... Our highest rated gas here is 91 octane.

Checking to see if anyone here in Utah has coding abilities, specifically coding abilities to help fix the flickering issues with the Ed's Replica headlights??

Thanks, PM me if you can help.

Breachey

^^^^^ resurrecting a dead thread.... Our highest rated gas here is 91 octane.

Checking to see if anyone here in Utah has coding abilities, specifically coding abilities to help fix the flickering issues with the Ed's Replica headlights??

Thanks, PM me if you can help.
If you're in the SLC area I would go to Sunset coffee on weekend nights in Sandy, there are a TON of VW guys that go there and I bet one of them has one. After everyone gets back from WUSTE I can ask around..

Breachey

Hey guys, I am looking to relocate from Texas up to the greater SLC area. Was wondering if there were any VW groups up there. Also, what kind of fuel do you guys have? 91 or 93 octane?

91, like was said. And there are so many groups in SLC, I see at least 5 MK7's a day, and so many built cars. SLC is an awesome area for car meets and what not.

panzr15

Ready to race!
91, like was said. And there are so many groups in SLC, I see at least 5 MK7's a day, and so many built cars. SLC is an awesome area for car meets and what not.

Awesome! Well I finally made it up here to the SLC valley. Where's the best place to find meet info? Thanks