GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Regional Forums > Southwest

Old 04-02-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
LeoA86

Drives: 2016 GOLF R W DCC
Anyone know of a vw tech at a dealership here in San Antonio?

Just curious to see if any vw techs own a vw or mk7 here in town (san antonio), or in the forums that I might be to get to know. Pretty much i want to be able to go to a dealership feeling comfortable. I honestly don't trust dealerships in general and has been about 9yrs last time i went to one for any service, even just routine. Thanks.

Last edited by LeoA86; 04-02-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: forgot a sentence.
LeoA86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #2
LeoA86

WOW, anyone? lol
Old 07-02-2017, 03:42 AM   #3
anim

Drives: 2017 Golf R
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoA86 View Post
WOW, anyone? lol
Call Ancira VW, and ask for the service Adviser Derrick. He is extremely legit, and takes care of his customers. Me and all of my local MK7 friends use him for our service needs. If you have any other questions, you can PM me directly.
anim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:38 PM   #4
LeoA86

Quote:
Originally Posted by anim View Post
Call Ancira VW, and ask for the service Adviser Derrick. He is extremely legit, and takes care of his customers. Me and all of my local MK7 friends use him for our service needs. If you have any other questions, you can PM me directly.
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:38 PM   #5
VWTURBOFAM

Drives: VW GTI 2016
Quote:

Was at Ancira just today, is Derrick a white young looking skinny dude? He was checking out my car while i was trying to get an inspection done. So he is the real deal??? The guy that did my inspection says to me "We are MOD friendly", i was like...really??? And all this time i've been taking all my mods off to get stuff done.
VWTURBOFAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:34 PM   #6
anim

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWTURBOFAM View Post
Was at Ancira just today, is Derrick a white young looking skinny dude? He was checking out my car while i was trying to get an inspection done. So he is the real deal??? The guy that did my inspection says to me "We are MOD friendly", i was like...really??? And all this time i've been taking all my mods off to get stuff done.

Nope, that person, I think is a newer advisor. You can PM me directly if you're wanting to know who Derrick is (I an not going post anyone's description openly on a forum). They don't refuse work on modded vehicles. Couple of the tech's their own modded VW's. I don't think they would F over a fellow enthusiast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #7
VWTURBOFAM

Drives: VW GTI 2016
Quote:
Nope, that person, I think is a newer advisor. You can PM me directly if you're wanting to know who Derrick is (I an not going post anyone's description openly on a forum). They don't refuse work on modded vehicles. Couple of the tech's their own modded VW's. I don't think they would F over a fellow enthusiast.

I met derrick the other day, actually i already knew him from somewhere else. All good man.
VWTURBOFAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:42 PM   #8
anim

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWTURBOFAM View Post
I met derrick the other day, actually i already knew him from somewhere else. All good man.

Ahh, that's cool!

Old 09-12-2017, 02:39 PM   #9
LeoA86

Yeah I took in my car last week with Derrick and everything went well. I was pretty pleased overall with the service. I will definitely be going back. Good customer service. Plus he did mention about being mod friendly, which is good news.