GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Accessories - an alternative viewpoint ... ...

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Top 11 Car enhancements for knobs

Well ... ... err ... ... what can I say?

I don't have any of these at present, but I did have No.8 on my last umpteen cars, but not at present.

:cool:

zgap101

Ready to race!
Yes, I have No.8 :)

But No.4 "Bonnet Bra" is interesting...

DW58

Go Kart Champion
There's a definite American feel to that site, but those ridiculous "Bonnet Bras" are popular with a certain sector of the motoring community. I recognised a couple of items which have been previously discussed here.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I am officially declaring myself an idiot - this site was already posted here yesterday, and not only that but I posted on it!

No wonder it looked familiar :eek:

Dagobah

Ready to race!
I love your emoticons Rob, they always make me smile.

DW58

Go Kart Champion

burso

Ready to race!
I am officially declaring myself an idiot - this site was already posted here yesterday, and not only that but I posted on it!

You confused me too as I was certain I've seen this post yesterday but you weren't the OP :eek:

Gerry

Ready to race!

Try more water through your whisky :D

DW58

Go Kart Champion
More tonic in my gin do?

We all do it sometimes, I even get my wucking mords fuddled sometimes

nobbo

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the bonnet bra!! although i only use it when traveling on the motorway (when i remember). Ive noticed 5 stonechips on my bonnet and end of wing so far and its only 9 months old. The Mk7 paint doesnt seem to be up to much. cleaning my sills at the weekend i noticed unpainted spots

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
9, 8, & 6........................hangs head in shame...........

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
I have an 08 MkV GTI and I also have a bonnet bra, but you should see my hood(bonnet). It is covered in chips from sand/gravel trucks and thrown up stones. I drive the highways all the time, 30 miles per day to/from work. I cannot count the number of paint chips that are on the front of my car.... :mad: