GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Had a great weekend with some other GTI's on the track out at Gingerman. I'll upload some videos later, there were a lot of intermediate porsches and corvettes that did NOT like being passed by a VW [emoji23]

No MK7's though. Would like to see that change!

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
I like the idea of a cruise. Perhaps we should do a Starved Rock cruise? That used to be pretty popular back when I was on the s2ki forums.

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Also, lets do a downtown Naperville meet! Top of the parking garage, then we can grab some beers and stuff.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Had a great weekend with some other GTI's on the track out at Gingerman. I'll upload some videos later, there were a lot of intermediate porsches and corvettes that did NOT like being passed by a VW [emoji23]

No MK7's though. Would like to see that change!

what's a day run?

DanJoy

Ready to race!
This guy Mike I know has a pretty sweet bike you could probably take off some jumps.

I have bikes that I rarely ride and are never for sale. I have a MTB, skatepark/dirt bmx bike, old bmx race bike, about half of my old park/dirt bike, and 1/4 of a mid 90's bmx build I'll never do anything with.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
This guy Mike I know has a pretty sweet bike you could probably take off some jumps.

I have bikes that I rarely ride and are never for sale. I have a MTB, skatepark/dirt bmx bike, old bmx race bike, about half of my old park/dirt bike, and 1/4 of a mid 90's bmx build I'll never do anything with.

This wouldn't happen to be you,would it?

I like the idea of a cruise. Perhaps we should do a Starved Rock cruise? That used to be pretty popular back when I was on the s2ki forums.

Starved rock is in my neck of the woods, I would potentially be down for this...