GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this a good deal?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
$25k
2015 black vw gti 4 door dsg S trim with lighting pkg and 6k mileage....?
(Plaid seats)

Mine had 4k miles when I got it a month ago certified no lighting P S trim. I got for 21k they were asking 23K, or 22,995 to be exact so it depends if it is CPO since you get 2 more years or 24K miles extra on top of the 3years 36K

So I think that you can negotiate a bit

supernova_inc

Passed Driver's Ed
That price seems high to me. A confirmation for that is that everyone here seems to be getting their new S's for that price or lower. I got my 4dr, 6mt, Autobahn, w/ LP for 28.2 before taxes.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yea but dsg is more expensive maybe that's why it's more right....thanks for input everyone

DSG should only cost about 1k more if I remember correctly, is the car certified by VW ? If it is as I said earlier you gain more bumper to bumper warranty than if you get it with 0 miles with 6k miles it should be certified but is up to the dealer to do this. Or so I was told by a salesman so who knows
In my opinion the price is a bit much for an S even with DSG and LP but not terrible just make sure that haggle a bit to drive the price down if you really want the car I would offer 22,000 and go from there but I would not pay more than 22,500 the problem is that there aren't that many used MK7's yet specially with LP so I guess the dealer has the upper hand.